Sunday, December 29, 2013

December 28th - Just Saturday!

I am feeling a little better each day, but not totally normal.  Whatever.  (I read that "whatever" is the most hated word these days.  Well, whatever!  Ha.)

Today was just a normal Saturday, so I just did my normal things!  That would be about 4 loads of laundry, straightening the house, actually deep cleaning the bathroom, cleaning out the freezer (I finally got it all emptied and now it is ready to refill!), computer time, final touches on both my lesson and the fifth Sunday presentation I have to do tomorrow, a short nap (getting shorter, good sign I am getting better!), planning meals for tomorrow and New Year's Day, making the grocery list, etc.  I didn't do the shopping, though.  Bill likes to go, so I send him whenever I can get by with it!  Of course, I still have to put it all away, but I would be doing that anyway, so it is still a win for me.

Bottom line, it wasn't too exciting, but I actually got quite a lot accomplished today. 

No comments: