Monday, April 8, 2013

April 7th - Not Much Different than Yesterday!

We were just about as lazy today as we were yesterday.  It is Sunday, but General Conference is this weekend, so there weren't any meetings.  I didn't get to watch any of the sessions, since Billy was not interested.  I have caught a few headlines from Google Alerts and FB.  There will be some good talks to listen to when I get home!

We again did brunch - this time french toast.  I did three loads of laundry, too, so I will have clothes for the next week.  Around noon, we went out and rode around a little.  Our particular reason for going out was to look at a model condo that Billy had liked when he went a couple months ago.  We enjoyed checking that out.

When we got home, Billy got a pork roast in the oven.  He was excited to try out his cast iron dutch oven for cooking it.  It turned out fabulous - so tender and flavorful.  We spent the rest of the afternoon and evening just doing as before - reading, watching TV, talking. 

Having down time with Billy is a good way to find out how things are really going with him, so it has been a good weekend.  I have enjoyed it.

No comments: