Tuesday, April 16, 2013

April 15th - Home At Last!

I slept in, then got ready, had breakfast at the hotel, and took off about 8:45 or so.  There isn't much to tell about driving - no problems, so that was good.  I got back home at about 2:50.  Somewhere in there, I lost the hour when I switched time zones, but it was still a good trip.

When Brooks woke up, Lisa and kids came over so I got to get recharged with hugs and kisses!  Brooks came wanting to play in the dirt again, so he was entertained for quite a while in the flower bed with his trucks.  Ashby wanted to cuddle for quite a while.  I was more than willing to accommodate her desires!

It is nice to be back home and tomorrow I can try to get back on a regular schedule.  Today, I just relaxed, got the suitcase unpacked and the laundry piled up.  It was fun seeing everyone and getting caught up.

No comments: