Tuesday, April 2, 2013

April 1st - New Month!

Oops, forgot to post this this morning.

I hate April Fool's Day, because I hate practical jokes.  The only purpose I can think of is to embarrass people or make them feel stupid.  Needless to say, I do not participate in April fool's jokes.  Fortunately, Bill has learned to play his jokes on other people!  HA!

My April Fool's Day fun was getting a phone call from Ashby asking if I wanted to meet them at the mall.  That sounded fun to me, so she said to meet them at the carousel at 11:30.  I was where I was told to be, at the time I was told to be there, and we all met up and had a fun time.  We ate lunch in the food court, rode the carousel, and played in the Disney store.  I let them each pick out an item for Easter and they were both excited about what they chose.

The rest of my day was spent getting ready to leave tomorrow.  I did laundry, packed suitcases, had a lot of emails and phone calls to handle, plus the usual pile of stuff that has to happen before you go on a vacation.

I am excited about leaving tomorrow!

No comments: