Thursday, April 25, 2013

April 19th - Fun Day with Ashby!

OOPS!  Just discovered that this post never got out of the draft mode.  Well, better late than never!



The day started off with the normal routine, but got better when Lisa called.  She and the kids were going to a new play place near the mall and asked me to go along.  They had to pick me up since the car was in the shop.  The place is called Everland and the children had a great time - climbing, jumping, and doing all sorts of creative play.

From there, we picked up Wendy's for lunch, then they took me back home.  Ashby stayed with him for the afternoon, while Lisa and Brooks headed home for a nap and some errands.  Ashby and I had a lot of fun playing and doing a craft.

Lisa came back over later with things for Ashby, so she could spend the night.  While she was here, we went by to pick up my car.  Then Ashby and I came back home and fixed some french toast for our dinner.  Then we played some more.

When Bill got home, he put in a video for Ashby to watch.  Then it was time to get ready for bed, have a snack, say prayers, and go to sleep.

What a fun day!

No comments: