Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April 29th - Water Aerobics - on Monday?

I decided to do the drop-in deep water aerobics class today.  It was the first time I tried deep water and I really enjoyed it.  That kind of made my Monday a little off kilter, but it was worth it. 

When I got home, cleaned up, etc., I returned a call to Lisa.  They had been thinking of going to the mall to play, but weren't sure.  I told her I would call when I was cleaned up and we would see what they had decided to do.  As it turned out, the kids were tired and really didn't want to go anywhere.  So, the mall trip will be another day.

I had my usual Monday morning cleaning to get done, so it was probably a good thing we didn't go malling.  I got that all done, as well as a list of things at the computer.  By then, it was time for lunch.  By early afternoon, I was getting tired myself, so ended up resting and reading.  I had just gotten comfie when Bill got home from his job.  He snoozed in the chair and I fell asleep on the bed.  We are such an energetic duo!

Dinner was just left over burgers from Saturday, so I didn't have much to fix.  I did get a little family history done, which I had been working on earlier, but then Bill remembered that he had to get the senior letters for a couple of the young men written.  The absolute deadline was today.  He spent the whole evening typing those two letters and then had to hand deliver them.  I filled my evening reading.  Not a bad trade off. 

Billy called, too, and I talked to him for a long time.  He has another job interview this week in Cedar Rapids.  He was not sure it would be a fit, but he can't pass up any CR opportunities! 

So Manic Monday wasn't really so bad - I accomplished quite a lot, got some exercise, and got to talk to my kids.  Very good, in fact!

No comments: