Friday, April 19, 2013

April 18th - Luncheon with Long Time Atlanta Friends

One of the engine lights came back on in my car yesterday - the same one that had come on while I was in Iowa.  So we dropped the car off at the mechanics, then Bill dropped me off at water aerobics.  My friend brought me home.  Then I had to shower and get ready to go out for lunch.

There are still a few of the people who were members of the church here in Atlanta back in the 50's and 60's.  One of them was visiting from out of town, so they had a luncheon reunion.  This particular group was a bit older than Bill, but he had known them all and they invited us to come.  We had a fun lunch and afternoon with them - catching up and retelling the old stories!

When we finally got home, Bill had some yard work he wanted to do and I had some of the usual things that didn't get done earlier. 

It was a different day, but very nice.

No comments: