Wednesday, April 17, 2013

April 16th - Trying to Get Back to Normal

This is my first day back to normal - or at least my first attempt at trying to get normal again!  I started the day with water aerobics.  It was fun to get back to doing that and to seeing the friends I have made there.

Back at home, the biggest priority was laundry.  I did four huge loads, which took a good bit of time!  I also worked on getting caught up at the desk/computer.  I still have a pile of stuff that I haven't gotten to yet.  Maybe tomorrow I can get that finished.  I also did a little straightening around the house, but I didn't spend much time on that and it really needs more!

I was so tired that I finally broke down and took a nap in the late afternoon.  I am not sure I am ready to go back to the normal schedule - too busy!  Maybe tomorrow I will do better.

No comments: