Friday, April 5, 2013

April 4th - Great Day with Dad

Slept in, showered, and got dressed, went out for breakfast, and then went up to the office and did the email routine.  Very fun, relaxed and stress-free!  Several people were in and out, as it was a beautiful day to fly, other than some rather strong wind gusts.

We ran out to do a couple of errands.  I had forgotten my recharger cord for my Kindle, so we went by Best Buy to get another one.  Then we stopped and picked up my car.  They replaced whatever so the blower fan should work now, but didn't find any other problems.

Then it was back to the airport and all that fun.  For dinner, we went to Outback and had a bloomin' onion, with ribs for Dad, and shrimp for me.  So good!  Then we went to the Garage-Mahal and spent a couple of hours with Willie.  The Iowa Hawkeyes were playing in the finals for the NIT, so we watched that back at Dad's.  Well, mostly I read and just peeked up every once in a while.  We didn't watch the end of the games, though, since it was clear the Hawks were not going to pull that one out!

I had a great day - fun, relaxing, all the best!

No comments: