Thursday, April 18, 2013

April 17th - Busy Today

Things are starting to get more back into the normal routine.  I started the day with the usual stuff around the house, computer, etc.  Then at 10:00, we had a RS presidency meeting.  It had been a while since we had last met, so there was a pretty good agenda of items. 

When I got home, I had to work on some of the RS things.  I spent the bulk of my time getting the Friday email ready.  It hasn't gone out while I have been gone and there was a good bit of updating to do.  I also spent some time on my food storage stuff, so I could get that part of the email updated, too.  That all pretty much took my afternoon, although I did slip in a short rest - no sleeping, but some reading and resting!

When Bill got home, he unloaded David's truck, which he had used today so Lisa could borrow the van.  Then we both went over to Lisa's to switch the cars back.  The kids were still up and we had a great time with them.  They went to the Aquarium today and they both had a lot of things to tell us about the fish they had seen.  The evening ended with a display of dancing by both of them.  Lisa does the pretty ballet dancing.  Brooks runs around in a galloping style and thinks he is doing leaps.  So funny.

Always a good day when grandkids are part of it!


No comments: