Wednesday, December 10, 2014

December 9th - Bill Doing Great

Bill is doing great with his nose and neck procedures.  He took pain pills to sleep, but hasn't had any pain today.  He even made a list of errands and was gone for a couple of hours doing them.  This afternoon, he was able to remove the bandages, clean the sutures, and then leave them uncovered to heal.  He is a little distraught over the nose, but actually she did a great job with the stitches.  Once they are removed and it finishes healing, I doubt there will be much of a scar, if at all.

I did a few things around the house, as usual, but not any more than I thought I had to do!  I spent the rest of my day mostly at the computer.  I worked on my talk a bit.  I spent quite a bit of time working on one of my presentations.  Plus, just the ordinary things I am always doing.


No comments: