Friday, December 12, 2014

December 11th - Happy 87th Birthday, Dad!

I talked to Dad on the phone today to wish him happy birthday and to check up on him.  He sounded good.  He was on his way to Red Lobster to have a lobster lunch with Tammy.  Glad someone is helping him celebrate!

The rest of the day I was at home.  I did four loads of laundry.  In between, I worked on my timeline presentation.  I am using two case studies and I have a lot of work to get the case studies just how I want them.  I did make a good bit of progress, though.  I think it is going to work out really well.  At least, I hope so!

Bill went out with the missionaries this evening, and I was tired from being at the computer all day long, so I just sat and watched a couple of episodes of Blue Blood while eating some popcorn.  Best way to relax at the end of a day!

No comments: