Thursday, December 11, 2014

December 10th - Family History Day

The week is mostly back to normal today - finally!  I spent the morning at the Family History Center.  Unfortunately, we didn't have any patrons, but we enjoyed ourselves, nonetheless.  I worked on the family that I am using for my Sunday class on sources.  I will use one of the brothers for my class for the consultants in January.  They had chosen to have the class on sources, so it should be pretty easy.

The rest of the day was pretty much routine:  a few things around the house and then at the computer.

Bill only worked for a while.  He had not scheduled any actual work - just estimates, etc.  The doctor warned him about the dust, so he is not taking any chances on the sutures in the nose getting any infection.  He did go home teaching this evening, while I rested in the big chair!

No comments: