Saturday, December 27, 2014

December 26th - Just Another Friday!

With all the Christmas relaxing yesterday, I didn't do any laundry, which is usually a Thursday activity.  So, I had to tackle that chore today - 4 loads!  But, besides the laundry, I pretty much buried myself in family history. 

Bill had a quick job this morning and then met up with his nephew to spend the afternoon playing golf.  That left me at home alone - which was fine with me.  I spent the day getting my notes updated on the family that I have been working on.  It is the same family that I got the email about and I didn't want to send the family group sheet until I was sure all the notes were complete.  It turned out that I have been a little lax, so it is taking a little longer than I had expected.  It is good, though, to get everything updated.  I had added notes, but they were not complete and no one but I would have known what it meant.  I will finish up the last little bit tomorrow and then send the copies on.

By evening, my eyes had quit being able to see much on my computer screen - I think I overdid it!  So, when Bill got home from golf, I was cuddled in the big chair watching Blue Bloods.  What a great day we both had!

No comments: