Tuesday, December 16, 2014

December 15th - Monday, Not Much Going On

Since the kids were not here yesterday, there wasn't much straightening to do.  That meant I was able to pretty much spend my day at the computer.  I worked on my presentation on timelines and got quite a bit more worked out.  Of course, I ran into a snag.  I guess that is OK since that is the point of teaching them to do timelines, but it does slow me down!

That was pretty much all I did all day long.  Well, other than when I got tired and relaxed and watch a show or two on the TV.  I did not take a nap, though. 

Bill went in this morning and got the stitches taken out and then went on to a job.  He didn't get home until kind of late because of it.  The healing looks good.  I don't there will be much of scar on either site once the healing is complete.

No comments: