Tuesday, December 30, 2014

December 29th - New Car, Temporarily!

This morning we had to take the car to the body shop to repair the damage done when that lady backed into the side of my car in the parking lot.  It happened back in November, but they had scheduled the repair to begin today.  They think it will take a couple of weeks.  Fortunately, they also provide a rental car.  I was afraid we would get some little sub-compact, but they gave us a full-size VW Passat.  It is brand new and very nice.  I guess since our car is a full-sized model, they had to provide a similar car.  So, for a couple of weeks, I will be driving a new car. 

After getting the car stuff settled, I headed back home and spent the rest of the day there.  I kept pretty busy all day, too.  Among other tasks, I got the gifts for the grandchildren wrapped, worked on my Power Point presentation (huge learning curve for me on that one!), worked on my stake class for January, plus a bunch of other little things.

No comments: