Tuesday, December 2, 2014

December 1st - Happy Birthday, Brooks!!

The birthday boy is four years old today.  He has been so excited about his birthday.  I think this is the first year that he has some real understanding about birthdays.  He is so proud to be 4!  We went over this evening to have home made pizza and birthday cake to celebrate his birthday.  What a fun evening!

The rest of the day was pretty much mundane Monday.  I had a good bit of house straightening to do after the decorating party last night.  I got most of that put in order.  I stripped and washed the sheets.  I worked on the talk that I have to give for stake conference.  And several of the other ordinary Monday tasks.

But, ending with a birthday party certainly turned a mundane day into a happy and exciting day!

No comments: