Saturday, December 6, 2014

December 5th - Another Stay at Home Day

Today was pretty much a rerun of yesterday, I guess.  I didn't get out - didn't want to, actually.  I had a couple of errands I should have run, but.........

I did a little dusting, some more laundry, etc., around the house.  I also worked on the computer quite a bit.  I finished up the stuff on the family history for my friend in Utah and got that ready to mail to her.  I worked on my talk a little more.  I worked on my presentation a little.  Just more of that kind of stuff. 

However, I got so tired by mid-afternoon that I finally gave up and took the first nap of the week.  It wasn't a very long one, but it sure felt good!

Bill was late again this evening.  He has been overworking this week, I think.  Wish I could get him to slow down. 

No comments: