Saturday, December 20, 2014

December 19th - Another Rather Quiet Day

I love being home and doing whatever strikes me at the moment, so I enjoyed the day today.  It was pretty much the same as yesterday and I loved it. 

I did make a run to the library to return some things that were due yesterday.  They had all been renewed as many times as allowed and one I still had a bit to finish, so I took it in to renew.  Since all three things were a day late, I mentioned that I knew I would owe a fine, but it turns out that a senior card gives you a few extra days without any fines.  My comment was that it was certainly nice that the library understood that old people just forget a lot!  Brought a smile to everyone's face.

When I got back home, Bill was there.  It seems he just has a repair job today and it is just down the street, so while the gelcoat was setting up, he came back home.  Nice surprise to have him home at lunch time.  Then he had to go back and finish up the job.

I mostly worked on my family history and I think I have the chart all finished and filled in properly.  It will be the second case study in my presentation.  I have a few more things to finish it up, but getting this done is a big step.

I actually cooked a little dinner this evening - big surprise!  I felt like eating a little more than usual, so that was all it took.  It wasn't much, but at least we had food.  I usually eat lunch and then very little at dinnertime. 


No comments: