Tuesday, May 7, 2013

May 6th - Will this rain ever stop?

We need and expect a good bit of rain in Georgia - it is why everything is so green and lush.  But, come on, haven't we had enough without a sunny break in between?  I mean, we will be flooding soon and then, what, drought all summer?  Just venting........

I started my day with the deep water aerobics class.  It is the last one until fall.  I have only come the last two times, but it is fun.  At home, I had the usual Monday morning extra cleaning up to do.  I also had some computer projects to work on.  I even got in a little bit of family history time.

Mid-afternoon, I was tired and had a headache (rainy weather, right?), so laid down to read and sleep a little.  I finished the book, The Aviator's Wife.  It was a really good book, a fictionalized story of the life of Anne Morrow Lindbergh. 

Bill was late at work, so I had a light dinner by myself and then did some more computer stuff.  It was almost another lazy day! 

No comments: