Friday, May 3, 2013

May 2nd - Just another day - Again?

The day started with water aerobics - fun and a good workout, as always.  I had planned to try to go to the temple when I got home, but I realized that I just couldn't make it by the time I showered and ate something.  So instead, I did my usual list of things - straightening house, computer stuff, etc.  By then it was lunch time and I sat and watched another episode of House of Cards while eating.

I spent a good bit of time on family history, since it was rainy and I had such an awful headache.  I didn't feel like putting out any more energy!  In fact, by early afternoon, I finally gave up entirely and took a rather long nap.

When I finally woke up, I went back to the family history.  I am kind of spinning my wheels on that right now.  There are so many things I could be working on and I need to sit down and make a more detailed plan on what comes first.  As it is, I tend to flit from one thing to another.  The problem is that everything is fun and interesting, but I am not quite accomplishing as much as I should.  Well, that will be another day!

Bill had to work late - the job just didn't go as well as he had hoped.  So, I fixed myself some dinner and watched some more episodes during the evening. 

What a lazy day!  I did some things, but not nearly as much as I had planned.  Oh, well.  There is always another day.

No comments: