Sunday, May 19, 2013

May 18th - No Family History Today!

I decided I needed to actually do something besides family history today.  It wasn't easy, but I managed.

Of course, being Saturday, there were plenty of things that needed to be done instead.  Like 5 loads of laundry, including changing sheets.  Etc.

When that was all done, I ran some errands.  I got my haircut again.  The problem with short hair is it has to be cut so often.  I may rethink it again at the end of the summer.  I also ran by the library to return a book.  Then I made a run to Kohl's and picked up a few things on sale. Back a home, I had some computer things to work on.

It is stake conference weekend, so Bill had afternoon meetings.  I picked up a friend and we drove down together for the evening meeting.  Elder Ellis and Elder Thompson from the Seventy are here to reorganize the stake presidency and it was a good meeting.

So, I managed to keep very busy all day and didn't touch the family history at all. 

No comments: