Thursday, May 16, 2013

May 15th - Mid-month Already!

Some months really fly by - this seems to be one of them! 

We had presidency meeting this morning, so that pretty much took the first half of my day.  When I got home, I went straight back to the family history that I had been working on yesterday.  It is kind of like an addiction - once you start, you just can't stop!!!

During the afternoon, the sister missionaries stopped by to get some water and for one of them to practice something on the piano for their zone conference this Friday.  We had a nice visit.  It is nice having both Elders and Sisters serving in the ward again.

This evening once Bill got home, we had to run his van over to the garage to get a window repaired tomorrow.  He is going to use the car for a small local job, so I will be without wheels.  Oh, well.  I will probably just bury myself in family history again!

It has been a very productive day. 

No comments: