Thursday, May 23, 2013

May 22nd - Just Another Day in Paradise!

Today was pretty much a repeat of yesterday.  After all, Bill is working all day and I don't have a car.  That limits my possibilities - the pool, the beach, the patio, the room.  There were a couple of rain showers today, so I had to do my pool/sun time in between.  It all worked out just fine.  I finished one book and started another.  I was on the computer a little bit.  I even managed about a 30 minute nap.  What a tough day!

Bill finally got this problem with the job figured out and it looks like everything will work from now on.  Unfortunately, he is not going to be able to finish when he had hoped.  He will probably still be finishing up on Saturday.  We were able to extend our hotel room for two more nights.

For dinner, we went down to a local place called Charlie Horse and had seafood.  It was very good and we really like the place - a good family, relaxed feel.  We ended with a piece of key lime pie and it was one of the best I have ever had. 

Well, another relaxed day is finished.  I really do have an incredible talent for relaxing!!!!

No comments: