Saturday, May 18, 2013

May 17th - Stuck in a Rut?!!

So, what can one say when one has spent almost the whole day on the computer doing family history??  Well, not much!!

But, that is what I did again.  I worked for a long time on that Cantrell mess - didn't get it cleaned up, but made some progress.  It will never be done right, though, as hundreds of people have been working on it for years and no one really knows what is correct.  I am just trying to make my best judgment.  The quick answer is that if he hadn't had three different wives (at least they were not at the same time!), 22 or more children, and hadn't lived on the frontier where there were very few records kept, then maybe we could figure out who belonged to whom and when they were all born. 

When I got totally frustrated, I just quit (like I have done before) and worked on some other things.  I did get my problem lists all checked, so things are looking a little better there. 

Other than that, I did a few odds and ends around the house, got my RS email finished and sent out, worked on the next RS lesson I have to teach, and a few other things.

Sure sounds boring! 

No comments: