Thursday, May 30, 2013

May 29th - Another Day in Paradise!

I kind of switched things up a bit today - I didn't go down to the pool until AFTER lunch.  Other than that, it was pretty much the same routine.  The weather has been incredibly beautiful - not too hot, nice breeze, lots of sun.  I am enjoying every minute of it!

I finished another book today.  I also spent a little time doing some family history, now that I have the software updated.  New records are being added all the time, so it s amazing when I recheck and discover new documents.  What a great time to be a genealogist!

We went out for fried shrimp for dinner at a family place we found last week.  Then, after an errand on the way back to the hotel, we just sat out on the patio for a long time.  Not only was it relaxing, but we really enjoyed watching a para-surfer who was going back and forth right in front of us.  He was really good - doing all sorts of jumps, twists, and turns.

So, it has been another day in paradise!  And Bill's job is coming along nicely - he can finally see an end, although it will not be before Saturday, and may have to go into next week a day or two.  We shall see!

No comments: