Wednesday, May 29, 2013

May 28th - Back to the beach routine!

We are back at the hotel and beginning another week of the same routine.  Bill was off to work around 6:00 and I sat on the patio and watched the sunrise.  It wasn't that great, to tell the truth, since there was a layer of clouds on the horizon.  The colors were gorgeous, but I couldn't see the sun as it popped over the horizon.

The rest of the day went pretty much the same.  I have a kitchenette in this room, so I could fix a little better lunch.  I still went down for the hotel breakfast.  I read a lot, did some emails and phone calls, and worked on family history some.  Well, actually, I just got the downloaded version of Roots Magic, so I can open the files.  The versions have to match.  I buy the updates, so I can have full access to all the options, but I just download the free version on this little notebook since I don't use it much.  I hadn't done it yet, so now I have the updated files on here.  

I also went down to the pool and swam for a bit and relaxed on the chaise lounge and read for quite a while.  I also managed to get a short nap in.

When Bill got back, showered and rested a bit, we went to Outback for steaks for dinner.  Then we sat on the patio for a long time, just talking and loving the view.

A good start to the rest of the week!

No comments: