Friday, May 24, 2013

May 23rd - Most Beautiful Day Yet!

There were no rain showers today at all - bright sun, beautiful day!  Of course, my day was pretty much the same, except that I had to do laundry.  Yes, I actually had to do some work!  Since we are having to extend our stay, we were going to run out of clean clothes.  Obviously, that chore fell to me since I am the only one not already working full time!

Other than that, I did the usual - reading, relaxing, swimming, sunning, napping, etc.  It was really a gorgeous day.

Bill's day, on the other hand, was not so wonderful.  The job is just taking so much longer than he had expected and is much harder than it should be.  It is not his fault, but he was really discouraged this evening.  He was ready to pack up and head home, but he can't leave them hanging (it is a huge 10 million dollar deal that they are under the gun to get shipped), so he will probably just have to stay all next week, too.  The problem with that is that he had planned to go on the High Adventure trip then and if he stays here, he will have to back out of that.  He will make the final decision today, I think.

We went out to a nice place for barbecue for dinner.  Then headed back to the room, where we relaxed and enjoyed a quiet evening.

 

No comments: