Tuesday, July 3, 2012

July 2nd - Finally, Another Quiet Day!

Today was a busy, but quiet Monday.  Besides straightening after the weekend and doing three loads of laundry, I spent some time starting to get ready for the Florida trip.  I am making lists and gathering "stuff" and getting it into boxes or bags or whatever.

I also spent some time on the computer, even did a little family history.  I have been emailing with a new distant cousin of Bill's that found me on Ancestry.  I am hoping to figure out just how she fits in, but she hasn't really given me much info yet.  She is so excited about finding family, though.  Her husband gave her a subscription to Ancestry for her birthday and she is just starting out.

I finished a book last night.  It was Come Home by Lisa Scottoline.  It was a mystery and was pretty good.

So, a relaxing day without much to retell!  But a good day, nonetheless.  I didn't even go outside, so I didn't have to deal with the 100 degree stuff today.  So thankful the AC is working!!!!! 

No comments: