Saturday, April 7, 2012

April 6th - Seemed Like a Whirlwind Day

At the end of the day, I realized that I had been so on the go all day that I hadn't even touched my family history.  Are you as stunned as I was?  I did manage to sneak a few minutes in after that - couldn't let the whole day go by!

I was busy around the house in the morning, had some RS things to do, including my weekly email, as well as some other stuff.  I also had to take some time to get some shopping lists together.

Then I stopped at Subway and bought a couple of sandwiches so I could take lunch to a friend who is having a difficult pregnancy.  I stayed and visited a short while.  Then I had the shopping to take do - and that took a good bit of the rest of the afternoon. 

When I got home, Bill was also home and had not had any lunch and it was almost dinner time!  So, after unloading all the groceries and other stuff, we went up to Del Rio for an early dinner, although it wasn't actually all that early. 

When we got back home, it was the first time all day that I really relaxed.  I did a few more computer things, spent a little time on family history - just checking updates from New Family Search.  And then I was ready for bed and my reading time!  Some days go by so quickly that I feel like I get nothing done - although it turns out I really did a lot!

No comments: