Thursday, April 26, 2012

April 25th - Lunch at Mimi's

I had a coupon for a free entre when you buy two, so Lisa and kids met me at Mimi's for lunch today.  We are never sure how Brooks is going to be - he is at "that age" when he might be happy or he may decide he will not be content in the high chair.  Today he was good, so that made lunch really nice.  They came over to the house for a little while after lunch, so we had a nice afternoon.

We are leaving in the morning for our trip to Tahoe, so I am trying to get the last of the loose ends tied up.  I think things are about ready - at least I am ready.  I am sure Bill will put his part off until morning!   I am not sure if I will get a chance to blog while I am away.  I will have my notebook, but that doesn't mean I will write.


No comments: