Saturday, April 14, 2012

April 13th - Friday the 13th!

Some days seem so ordinary that I can't really think of anything original to write about.  Rereading my blogs tells me that happens a lot and then I just write the same stuff.  Well, today is another one of those days!

It was Friday the 13th, but I don't really have any bad luck to report.  That's good!  It was a stay-at-home day, but there are still plenty of things that could go wrong.  My washer or dryer could break down - but they didn't and I got some laundry done.  My computer could break down - but it didn't, although it sometimes went way too slow, so I was able to do some RS things, family history, indexing, and tons of other things.  My microwave could break down - but it didn't, so I was able to have some popcorn.  My TV and Blue Ray could break down - but they didn't, so I was able to watch a couple of episodes of The Grand while I went through the 72 hour kits.  My telephone could break down - but it didn't, and I had a nice long conversation with a friend with MS who has had some serious health problems lately;  I also had a nice conversation with my son, who was on his way back to Cedar Rapids after his first full week at his new job in Des Moines.

So, all sorts of boring stuff, but all good for me!  Like I always say, my life isn't much in the retelling, but it is very good in the living!



 


No comments: