Monday, July 28, 2014

July 27th - Beautiful Sabbath!

I am back in my rut - which means that Sunday was a great day!  The morning was spent doing some things at the computer, like family history, and planning Sunday dinner.  I got everything ready to go, so it comes together quickly when I get home.  Although, again today, Lisa had things pretty much done when we got home, so we were able to eat right away.  Works for me!

Meetings were good.  I am not having my Sunday School class right now, but I am spending that time with the other family history consultant who was recently called.  He is beginning to catch a little bit about Family Search; a few more weeks, though, before he is comfortable enough to help others, I think.

We enjoyed dinner, which Lisa had ready to go, and then playing with the kids.  They could hardly wait to play hide and seek with Grandpa.  David had meetings, a baptism to conduct, so he was not able to come over.  The rest of us had a great afternoon/evening, though, before it was time to call it a day.

No comments: