Saturday, July 19, 2014

July 18th - Day 14 - Beautiful Last Day

Up early, planning to walk to the beach for the last sunrise, but the knee was bothering me and I decided not to walk.  Instead, I enjoyed myself on the patio, watching the morning arrive. 

I was a little bit late getting out to the pool, but I still managed to get "my spot" where I lounged and swam until the sun finally got to me mid-afternoon.  Every one else spent the entire day at the beach.  But I don't "do" the beach.

When I came in, I spent the rest of the day lounging on the patio, reading and relaxing.  Yes, that is the exact same description as I used on several previous days.  After all, there is no point in changing perfection!

For dinner, we went over to Lisa's and had some pizza.  Everyone is a little sad that it is time to go home.  Back at the condo, we did some of the initial packing up.  There will be just a little to finish in the morning and then loading the car.

It has been a great two weeks and I am really not ready for it to end.  I hardly get to the beach, early morning or evening a few times, but I love everything about being here.  Just sorry it has to end.

No comments: