Friday, July 18, 2014

July 17th - Day 13 - No Rain Today!

I headed out to the pool by 9:30 this morning, as it was sunny and nice and I wasn't sure if rain might move in later.  I didn't want to miss a minute of my pool time!  It turned out to be a beautiful day - all day.  I hung out at the pool until about 1:30 when the sun started getting me.  Then I went in, got some lunch, and relaxed on the patio for most of the rest of the day.  Sounds like a repeat of almost every other day - just the way I like it!

Dinner was take out from Osteen's - fried shrimp, of course.  Lisa and kids came over to eat with us, while David and a couple of the others went out to an all-you-can-eat fish place.  Brooks was tired, as they had spent the day in town, so he needed to get bed.  Ashby was going to stay and swim for a while, but then Lizzie wanted her to come over to play and she was excited to do that.  Bill ran over to Martha's t look at something she needed help with, so I had a couple of quiet hours alone. 

This vacation has confirmed for me what has been obvious for some time - I can not stand noise, crowds, chaos, or clutter.  I think it is a sign of senility.  And just let me sit by the pool or on the patio - that makes me happy!

Everyone is starting to feel a little sad as the end of the week is approaching way too fast.  I am so glad we stay for two weeks these days, instead of just one, but the end still comes! 

No comments: