Friday, August 24, 2012

Aug 23rd - Exercise, then Lunch??

I started the day with water aerobics again and had a really good workout.  Each week they pump it up, so we are starting to get some pretty good stuff.  I really enjoyed it. 

Then, after a short break at home, I met one of the sisters I visit teach for lunch.  She is a young single who has a full time job and we have had trouble connecting the last couple of months, so lunch seemed like a good solution.  We met at Panera Bread.  I had a great salad - with chicken, avocados, bacon, eggs, etc.  I have just been wondering, though, about working out so hard and then heading out to eat - is there a problem there somewhere?  Whatever, I enjoyed lunch, too, and Kristi and I had a great visit.

The rest of the afternoon was spent with the usual list of things - working on some RS stuff, family history, etc.  I seemed to hit a wall in late afternoon and actually gave in and took a little nap!

It was a good day.

No comments: