Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Aug 14th - Something New!

Today was the first day of my new water aerobics class.  I went with a friend and it was really a lot of fun - and a good workout.  I love the water, so exercising in that environment is way easier to me, especially since I really hate to exercise.  This is just a three week class, twice a week.  I thought I would be sore by the end of the day, but so far, so good!

When I got home and dressed, I checked my email and discovered that Lisa and the kids were at the mall.  She had pictures done of the kids and then they were going to play and have lunch.  I hopped in the car and headed over, hoping to catch them.  They were still in the play area, so we had no trouble linking up.  Ashby was coloring and Brooks was going down the slide.  They both looked so cute in their new clothes for the pics.  Lisa had the thumbnail printouts and it looks like they got some really cute ones.  I can't wait to see them online once they are ready.

We went to the food court for lunch and then made a stop at the Disney Store, Ashby's favorite place!  Lisa was exchanging a gift that Brooks had gotten.  I don't buy things for the kids every time we go, but I did let Ashby buy the Rapunzel soft doll.  She loves those dolls and Rapunzel is her favorite at the moment.

The rest of the day I tried to get a few things done around the house and then took a little nap.  It was a busy day!

No comments: