Thursday, August 23, 2012

Aug 22nd - Day on the Go!

We had RS presidency meeting this morning, so that pretty much filled the first half of my day.  We are really trying to find a new direction and finding ways to address needs and to make every sister feel included.  We had lots of ideas - sure hope we can make some of it happen.  We have a great group of sisters, but everyone is so busy that sometimes concern for each other takes a lower place on the priority list.  Hopefully, we can find ways to strengthen them so that RS provides the strength and comfort that it is meant to provide.

After the meeting, I came home for lunch and did a few things.  Then I had to go out and do some grocery shopping.  I haven't done much lately and discovered that we had run out of vegetables and butter.  There were other things we needed, too, so now my pantry and fridge all all full again.  I really don't like shopping - for anything, including food.  But, I am proud of myself for finally getting it done!

The rest of the day was catch up with all the other things that needed to be done around here.  So I was on the run most of the day!

No comments: