Friday, August 17, 2012

Aug 16th - Another Pool Day

I got up and headed out to my water aerobics class first thing - well, it started at 9 and I was up at 7, but I didn't do much before I left, just checked email and had breakfast, mostly.  The class was fun.  There are different instructors on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so it is a different workout.  Both are really good and I enjoyed it.  This is only a 3 week class.  The next regular session starts in September and runs for 10 weeks, but I will be gone 2 or 3 of those weeks, so I am trying to decide whether to waste the money and sign up anyway for the time I will be here.  Still thinking - can't decide.

I spent the rest of the day around the house doing various odds and ends.  I also got in a good bit of family history time.  Bill had a job in Alabama and didn't know whether he would have to stay over or not - he did.  He called last afternoon to say he had just barely finished the first of the two jobs, so I had a quiet evening at home alone.  I watched a couple of episodes of Rosemary and Thyme on Netflix.  It is another British series about two women gardeners, who also solve murders.  Kind of like Murder She Wrote, except they are gardeners rather than authors.  The shows are so-so, some humor, rather predictable at times, but the gardens are gorgeous!

So, I started the day with a splash and ended with a ripple!!

No comments: