Sunday, February 8, 2015

February 7th - Saturday, But I Got to Babysit Brooks!

My normal Saturday - laundry, cleaning, etc. - turned much better when Lisa called and said that Brooks did not want to go to the theater to hear the storyteller telling folktales.  He suggested that they could drop him off at Grandma's house while they went.  I was more than delighted.  We had a great time.

It was such a beautiful day that we were outside for a while.  Toby came along, too, and loved chasing Brooks around on the lawn.  Eventually, we went back in the house and Brooks played with Grandpa's quadcopter.  He was quite proud of how he could make it fly.  Then he went back to the legos that he had gotten earlier and started to build dinosaurs.  Very creative young man!

When the play was over, they picked Brooks up so I had to go back to work.  Oh, well.  What a great break while it lasted!

I did get laundry finished, house straightened, and some work done on my family history class presentation.  I am pretty close to done with it, but I keep thinking of new ways to tweak it!  I really need to put it aside and get more work done on the other presentation or I will find myself in trouble!

No comments: