Thursday, February 19, 2015

February 18th - Family History Presentation

I was up and on my way this morning.  It is the 3rd Wednesday, which is always Genealogy Study Group and Family History Center.  Today I was also the main presenter.  My topic was timelines.  It is the same presentation I will do for the Family History Fair in May, so it was a bit of a practice run.  I am glad to say it went really well! 

When I finally got home, I fixed some lunch, watched a little Genealogy Roadshow while eating, and did a few other odds and ends around the place.  I was so tired by late afternoon that I actually went into the bed and took a nap.  I didn't wake up until around 6:00, so that was probably not the smartest thing I have ever done!

I even cooked some dinner when Bill got home from work.  This evening, I had a few computer things I worked on.  I have a huge list of things to do again.  Many of them are follow up to today's meeting, plus I have to finish my talk for Sunday and start working more seriously on my other presentation for May.  I do get myself busy; thank goodness, I love it!

No comments: