Tuesday, February 3, 2015

February 2nd - Ground Hog Day!

And it does seem like a repeat - another rainy Monday!  Fortunately, the sun came out before the day was over, so it turned out OK.

Bill had another spot removed from his face this morning, so he didn't work.  They managed to get all the cancer tissue with the first try, so he was home pretty early.  While he was gone, I got the usual morning routine done, including changing the sheets, etc.  So, when he got home, he was hungry and we went out for an early lunch to Steak 'n Shake.  Then we stopped at the library on the way home, as we both had books waiting to be picked up.  His were the Apocrypha for seminary.  Mine were about some artists for art class.

The rest of the afternoon was pretty lazy.  I worked on my presentation and I think I have the Power Point finished, although I think I may tweak a couple of things that don't look quite as good as I would like.  I even managed to get in another short nap.

I do like lazy days, but I really should have gotten a bit more done.  Well, there is always tomorrow!

By the way, even though the main groundhog in Pennsylvania predicted a long winter, Beauregard Lee, the ground hog in Atlanta, predicted an early spring.  Here's hoping he is right!  I already have daffodils getting ready to bloom!

No comments: