Tuesday, February 24, 2015

February 22nd - Happy Birthday, David!

I had to give a talk at church this morning.  It went pretty well, except for the sound system going down and there being no microphone at all.  I can talk pretty loud, so even the people in the back could hear me.  My topic was family history stories, so I got to tell stories, which even the teenagers liked.

My lesson went well, too.  Next week we will only do FamilySearch, with no other lesson. 

It is David's birthday today and he had chosen to have tacos for his birthday dinner.  When we got home, we got the meat prepared and the other things planned.  Then there was time to get a little nap before the kids got here.  We loved the tacos.  Lisa brought cupcakes for his birthday cake, and the kids were so excited to sing to Daddy.

Between naps and the kids coming, our home teacher stopped by and we had a good visit with him. 

So, it has been another wonderful Sunday!

No comments: