Thursday, February 26, 2015

February 24th - Lazy Day!

I didn't have anything important planned for today, so other than the normal routine, I was rather lazy.  I did some family history stuff, though.  I had a couple of people who had needed help and I got that done.  I also worked a little on my next presentation.

When he left, Bill asked what I planned to do all day.  I told him that it seemed like the kind of day where I should just curl up in the chair and read.  When he got home, I was in the chair.  He asked if I had accomplished by goal for the day.  I had to say, "Yes."  What I read was a book about finding female ancestors, which is the topic of my next presentation.  I did do some other things besides sit and read, but that was definitely the best part of my day!

No comments: