Tuesday, September 30, 2014

September 29th - Quiet Monday at Home

I like quiet Mondays - gives me a chance to relax after a busy, but good, weekend.  This morning the Dish repairman came to fix the HD satellite - again!  I wouldn't know the difference, but Bill does like watching his football in HD.  It turns out the received dish had moved - again!  This time, he put up a new mount, making sure he got it attached to a rafter, not just the wood.  Hopefully it will not move in the wind and we won't have to call them again.  I did appreciate that we were the first call of the day, so he was here by 8:00. 

I spent the rest of the day doing quiet things - like family history, working on next week's lesson, etc.  I was asked to do a presentation at the next RS weeknight meeting on how to stay spiritually balanced while raising and family and being busy.  That ought to be interesting!  I spent some time trying to find some background material.  I am not sure what is going to happen with that.

Not much to write about today - but I enjoyed my day in spite of a sinus headache brought on by the rain.  I just relaxed and actually accomplished several things that had been in my to do pile.


No comments: