Monday, September 29, 2014

September 28th - Love My Sundays!

We spent the morning working on odds and ends - like our lessons and family history for me.  I also got dinner all put together.  We had a pot roast, so that was all ready to put in the oven just before we left.  Everything else was ready to finish up as soon as I got home.

My class went well.  I had a couple more people come in, so I hope they stick with me and catch the excitement of doing family history! 

The kids had gotten to the house just minutes before we did, so Lisa and I finished up the dinner things and we were ready to eat.  Both the kids ate really well - they were either very hungry or they liked what I fixed (probably the former!) 

We were quite entertained by the grandchildren after dinner - dances, races, singing, playing the piano, etc.  We had some pretty good laughs!  It is a lot of fun when everyone is in such a good mood and laughing so much.

Just after they left, our hometeachers came and we had a nice visit with them.

It has been a busy day, but I do love my Sundays!

No comments: