Tuesday, September 16, 2014

September 15th - Odds & Ends

This was a normal Monday - getting things back in order after the weekend, etc.  My biggest concern for the day was taking my little computer in to have it looked at.  I wasn't able to get wi-fi on it at home or at church and I was worried it might be a goner.  Fortunately, the Geek Squad at Best Buys was able to check the settings or whatever and it is working fine now.  They didn't even charge me!  It is working very slowly, though, so it might need to go back to have some diagnostics run on it at some point.  She did say that she had not detected any viruses, so that is good.  I did a disk clean when I got home and it defrags regularly, so I hope it will be OK.

Other than that, I spent a bit of my day working on my presentation for the Genealogy Study Group on Wednesday.  I will be doing it on the website Fold3 and I think I have it pretty much together. 


No comments: