Saturday, September 20, 2014

September 19th - Busy Friday

I had a list of errands to do this morning, so once things were under control at home, I went out to the library, to Hobby Lobby for some art supplies for upcoming classes, and to Kroger to pick up a few things.  That always ends up taking more time than it should, but I got everything on my list taken care of.

It didn't take long to put things away, since I really didn't pick up all that much at the store, so I was able to do a little more on the family history stuff I had started yesterday.  I have a family on Bill's line that is a bit of a mess on FamilySearch, so I will probably take several days to get it all straightened out and documented.

While I was working on that, the sister missionaries stopped by and stayed for a little bit.  They always practice a lesson when they come, so they did that before they left.  Then I was back at the family history.

This evening, Bill had to chaperone the dance for youth conference, so I had a quiet evening.  Billy called to wish his dad "happy birthday."  (His birthday is tomorrow, but I don't think we will be doing any celebrating then.  Maybe a little on Sunday.)  I ended up just watching a couple of episodes of Lark Rise and then went to read.


No comments: