Thursday, September 6, 2012

Sept 5th - Another Day at Home!

Oops - forgot to post this.

I had another busy day at home.  I managed to do four loads of laundry besides several other things.  I also spent most of the morning scanning some pictures.  I had borrowed a photo album from my cousin a few years ago when I was visiting in Iowa so I could scan some of the pictures of my grandparents and their families, along with a number of other old pictures.  I had done it and then somehow or other my computer deleted them all!  Since I didn't have them backed up, I had to start all over.  I have been putting off doing it for the last couple of months, but I have to return the album when I go to Iowa the end of this month, so I finally crossed that big one off my list.  And, yes, I will make sure they are backed up this time!

The rest of my day was pretty normal - you know, rather boring, but very busy!

No comments: