Monday, September 24, 2012

Sept 23rd - Lazy Sunday!

We had the laziest day ever today.  Billy doesn't attend church, and Bill had not brought church clothes, so we didn't try to go.  Instead, we slept in and just relaxed all day.

Bill and Billy spent most of the day watching football.  Billy subscribes to the Red Zone, so they were keeping up with every game that was being played.  I thought it was like watching TV with a remote control freak the way it kept switching from one game to another.  They seemed to enjoy it, though. 

I spent my day reading, which I have not had the chance to do in quite a while.  I actually read one whole book - it wasn't all that long, but I still read the whole thing.  At one point, they went out to wash the car - which I was not that interested in doing.  Bill had been beside himself ever since we drove on a gravel road and the car got covered with dust.  They also went to some car place and picked up a kit for shining up the headlights.  You would have thought it was Christmas, he was so excited about the way the headlights looked when he finished!

Since we had breakfast so late, we were not hungry until late in the day.  Billy ran out and picked up pizza, wings, and cheese bread from a place he had not tried yet.  It was good, especially the cheesy bread. 

What a lazy, wasted day!  I need and like days like this once in a while and it was a good chance to spend some really relaxed time with Billy.  I thought it was a great day!

No comments: